The Economic Development Agency – Chamber of Commerce of San Marino has recently signed a cooperation agreement with the Slovak Chamber of Commerce and Industry with the aim of creating favourable conditions for sustainable growth, as well as improving economic cooperation to optimise investment activities between the two countries.
San Marino and the Slovak Republic, within the scope of their competences and rights, shall endeavour to:
– exchange economic information and cooperate with respective business entities, including the preparation of presentations on investment opportunities,
– promote mutually beneficial investments,
– provide information on the conditions for investment activities, including joint ventures and participation in investment projects,
– cooperate in the organisation of events, seminars, webinars or trade and investment missions,
– inform about trade fairs, exhibitions and business meetings aimed at economic development,
– exchange experiences, promote mutual understanding and awareness of the business community.
Efforts will focus on promoting activities of mutual interest, particularly in sectors such as tourism, high-tech machinery, food and nutraceutical supplements and innovative start-ups. Special attention will be paid to the promotion and development of digital services.